Xổ số BareaWe connect Victorian Public Sector (VPS) LGBTIQ employees and encourage an LGBTIQ inclusive culture. This allows the government to be an inclusive employer, decision-maker and service provider for LGBTIQ Victorians.
Xổ số BareaOur workforce is at its best when it reflects the communities we serve. This helps us to develop better policies and programs and improve service delivery for all Victorians.
Video about the network
Xổ số BareaFind out what some of our members think about being part of the VPS Pride Network and why it's important to them.
What does the network do?
Xổ số BareaWe organise:
- networking events
- sessions and panel discussions to explore LGBTIQ issues and workplace inclusion
- events to mark days of significance to LGBTIQ communities
- offer advice to departments and agencies on the needs and priorities of their LGBTIQ staff
- identify and advocate on issues for LGBTIQ public servants
- work with sector People and Culture teams to improve policy and practice
Some of our biggest initiatives to date include:
- starting an LGBTIQ specific Employee Assistance Program, which included support during the national marriage equality debate
- coordinating the annual VPS participation in the Midsumma Pride March and Midsumma Carnival
- starting the annual VPS Pride Awards to recognise and celebrate achievement in LGBTIQ workplace inclusion in VPS workplaces
- helping to distribute thousands of rainbow lanyards to public sector workers across Victoria
Reviewed 12 March 2020