The Enablers Network is an employee-led association for people with lived experience of disability and their allies in the Victorian public sector.
What does the network do?
- Raise awareness of the rights of people with disability.
- Provide advice to departments and agencies on removing systemic barriers to full participation in employment.
- Support Victorian Government departments and agencies to becoming leading disability-confident employers.
- Organise inclusive and accessible social and professional development and networking events and activities for members.
- We lead by example. We show how to be respectful and inclusive in our words and actions.
- We work with our stakeholders to achieve our vision and goals.
- We seek to understand and learn from each other as our differences are a source of strength and pride.
How can I get involved?
Xổ số BareaMost VPS departments and agencies also have their own network you can join. Check your intranet for details.
There are many ways you can get involved:
- attend our events and professional development activities
- join one of our portfolio working groups – policy and inclusion, events and communications
- subscribe to our newsletter
Who can join?
The network is open to all people with disability and allies from all parts of the VPS. Everyone is welcome.
Reviewed 02 March 2020